Thursday, June 24, 2010

MY HOLIDAY


long time didn't update my blog ad...
WHY???
coz...
lazy!!!

holiday is going to end soon...
am I really enjoy with this holiday?
emm....nope...
except that one week of sabah trip...
the rest jz my working time...sien !

went to hiking (kk mountain) with civil gang...
still manage to reach the peak...
even thought it is not the highest peak
^^
seem like a lot of things had happened in this holiday...
my status...change to single !
received a lot of call and message from my friends...
thx...
for the concern...
but dun worry about me...
the problem is settled...
the person that cause all this to happen disappear ad...
angelyn still with me now...

we decide to buy a DSLR...
but I was confusing on choosing which DSLR due to budget problem...
the answer she gave me is...
''Funny la babyActually D1000 or D550 also doesn't matter
The most important is
we can catch every sweet moment in our life
I do not wan to miss any moment begin NOW!!!''

at last we choose to buy D1000 and keep some budget for our redang trip on july

DENG DENG DENG DENG !!!

here...our DSLR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment